Without a doubt, traveling is better on four wheels, behind the wheel of a good foreign car. So if you can rent a car in Spain in Alicante, do it as soon as possible! Personal transport will provide you and your companions with freedom of movement in any hidden corner of the Costa Blanca.
How to rent a car?
To rent a car in Alicante, you need to use one of the three best ways:
- Rent a car at the airport in Alicante. This can be concluded immediately upon arrival, by contacting one of the offices of profile companies located near the terminal or in the arrival hall. It is true in the high season it can happen that you have to stand in line.
- Prepare to book a car in one of the companies via the Internet. This approach to the organization of rest will deprive the deficit problem, because your car, exactly the brand you have chosen, will be ready on the appointed day. In addition, car rental through the Internet can save a lot of money.
- Rent a car in the agency at the hotel where you live.
Main conditions for car rental
Car rental in Spain, and in Alicante in particular, is carried out on the same terms:
- The age of the tenant must be at least 21 years. Individual firms require reaching 22-25 years.
- Driving experience must be at least a year. But it’s better to have more than two.
- The package of necessary documentation must include originals:
– International driver’s license,
– identity cards in the form of a passport,
– a credit card for the registration of a deposit.
- If you travel with children, especially small children, – immediately decide on the provision of a child seat. The fact is that under the laws of the road service of Spain, the presence of a child in a car without a child seat is punishable by a round fine, and the vehicle is taken to the parking lot. So it is better to provide for all the nuances.
Leave a request for car rental in Alicante and we will find the best option for you!